Here is the requirement.
Please forward resume along with rate, contact number and availability to:

Title: Infomatica Administrator
Location: Owings Mills, MD
Duration: 6+ months
Pay Rate: Negotiable
Required Skills:
* This person must have a minimum of 4+ years experience and have actively
worked on version 8 of Informatica Power Center and Informatica Power Exchange
for Oracle (CDC) in an administrator/installation capacity.
* Additionally, they should be able to mentor Jr. Administrators and provide
accurate documentation for installation and environment design.

Thanks for your support,
Sales | Metasense Inc
NJ SBE | MBE | WBE Certified
Tel: 856-626-3229 | Fax: 856-475-0555
100 Technology Way, Suite 320 | Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | www.MetaSenseusa.com
MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design, Call
Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ, Voorhees, NJ and
India. MetaSense specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value
Information Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.
Note: Under Bill s.Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply
with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the
subject header.