DO NOT REPLY HERE , KINDLY SEND ME RESUMES ON [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call me on
4124360149

Hi,

Kindly mail me your resume along with details like rates, current location,
availability and contact detail if the below mentioned requirement suits
your profile.

Junior Software Tester

Length- 6 months....

Place- Coopersburg, PA

Need some one who can go for a face to face interview

A. Job Description

* Software testing and software compilation as part of ongoing software
development within ballast team.

* Must have ability to compile already written software

* Must have basic exposure to C programming and to PIC micro assembly

* Build software, oversee testing of that software, and generate the
documentation and DW archive for that software

* Assist in adding or fixing sections of the automated test plan if need
should arise to do so

* Help implement a more streamlined approach to building and testing
software