*ETL Developer *
*Rate**- $45/hr (c2c) *
*Duration**- 3+ Months *
*Location**- San Francisco (local is always preferred) *
*Skills**- Familiarity in Healthcare domain *
*Interview**- Phone to F2F*
- Provides application development services to create new applications.
- Maintains existing applications to support business unit requirements.
- Primary focus is on development of user requirements, programming,
testing, QA, documentation and implementation.
- May be involved in all phases of systems development life cycle from
client engagement through post-implementation evaluation.
- Is able to function independently with minimal oversight and direction.
- May instruct and guide lower level technical professionals.
- Assignments are broad in nature and complex in scope.
- Typically designs and develops approaches that are implemented by
- Ability encompasses in-depth knowledge of fundamental concepts,
practices and procedures of particular field of specialization.
- Generally requires 5 to 8 years of professional experience directly
related to all aspects of the primary product, program or technology.
- Fully competent professional.
*Scope and Responsibilities:*
1) Convert ETL extract programs for Impact Pro and Impact Analysis by
sourcing from from IA COHC to Rosetta
2) Run parallel processes to test outputs
3) Add Medicare data to Impact Pro
4) Review full ETL and update flowcharts and documentation
5) Add HMO data to Impact Analysis
Thanks and regards,
Reply for this email , i will get back to you ASAP
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Jobs & Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at