Hi,

Please check the below requirement and advise us the right consultant's
Status.

PeopleSoft HCM Functional Consultant

NYC

6 Months

Rate is open but competitive.

At least 5 years of professional experience on PeopleSoft HCM, Benefits and
Payroll modules; Must be familiar with the relevant processes in these areas
along with the knowledge of integration issues across PeopleSoft modules;
The candidate should have worked on some large scale application deployments
using PeopleSoft

Thanks & Regards,

Raj

TECHGENE SOLUTIONS, LLC
(A Minority Certified Company)
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ph: 214-257-0837 extn: 36
www.techgene.com <http://www.techgene.com/>
Yahoo IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
notify the sender and delete this email from your system.

NOTE: We respect your privacy. If you wish your name to be removed from our
mailing list kindly reply with "Remove" in the subject line and we will
honor your request immediately.
Thank You.