--
Hi All

Hope all is well

 Was wonderign if you could support me on the below req. Plese shoot the
resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the rate ;contact detials ; current
location and visa status

*Please work on this requirement and let me know if you can submit me within
an hour.*

**

Bill Rate not to exceed: $ 65/hour with some travel reimbursed.

Duration:  Until end of Feb. with possible extensions

Industry:  Manufacturing (Food/Consumables)

Location:  Travel

They will be paying expenses as person will travel between Salisbury, MD and
Charlotte, NC.  Client prefers a person to be located near the MD area to
ease on travel expenses.

Needs someone to start on Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.  Interviews
will happen this afternoon, so I need candidates ASAP!

   - Looking for a solid SAP resource with proven abilities and strong
   capabilities within SAP.
   - Candidates should have strong and proven FI experience
   - All candidates considered will need to have vast experiences in the AP
   Module.
   - This is more of a Functional role, handling any work that is needed
   within the AP modules, this is why they should have a vast knowledge across
   several AP Modules.
   - Candidates should also be able to configure within SAP.

Sai satish