Python Scripter

Location: Billerica, MA

Duration: 3-9 month contract extendable based on performance

Candidates must have 3-5+ years of Python experience.

Please revert back with resume, rate, availability and contact details at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or call 781 287 0284

*Roopinder **
Prime Software Technologies, Inc.*

Office: +1.781.287.0284
Fax: +1.781.935.3115

  10 Tower office Park

Woburn, MA 01801 USA

mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information or
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.

Jobs & Resumes" group.