Hi,

Let me know if you have any consultant for <<VB/SQL>> Req. Please read the
complete job description before sending the resume.

Requirement:
**SQL - need an advanced level query writer. This is the absolute most
important need.
**MS Access - need an intermediate to expert developer skill base with VBA
experience (5 years preferred)
**SQL Server - not needing an expert with this, but needing someone familiar
and comfortable with T-SQL and DTS packages.
**Teradata - prefer to have someone that has some exposure to Teradata, but not
a showstopper if he/she doesn't

Location : Dallas, Texas

Duration : 3 months

Rate : $45/Hr

Regards
Mohib
Amtex Systems Inc.

"Certified Minority Business Enterprise firm"
Amtex Systems Inc is rated among the top privately held Technology companies in
New York.

50 Broad Street, Suite 801
New York, NYC-10004
www.amtexsystems.com
Tel:    646-200-7254
Fax:    866-330-0589
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Business Verticals:
Infobuild India( Webfocus, iWay) | BPO Division | Offshore development |
Independent Software Testing | Healthcare practice | Technology Infrastructure
Office Locations:
New York, New Jersey, Austin, Dallas, Jacksonville, Los Angeles and London

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry for
the inconvenience caused to you.