We are looking for Omni plus + mainframe (COBOL, db2, JCL) with upgrade
experience. Please email qualified candidates ASAP
Client: JP Morgan
Duration: 10 months
Rate: $45/hr –max
Location: Kansas City
Skills: Ominiplus, COBOL, JCL, DB2
No of Positions: 4
The IT Core Application Technical Lead is a technical resource responsible
for development and support of Retirement Plan Services (RPS) core
applications. Qualified candidates will bring a positive attitude, strong
analysis skills, initiative, and a willingness to go the extra mile to get
the job done. Our team operates in an extremely fast paced, dynamic
environment which does include overnight on-call support (24/7) for our
enterprise critical applications. This position will involve in depth
problem solving, analysis, coding, testing, and deployment activities. In
addition, application performance tuning experience is a plus as we
continuously review our systems to maximize processing efficiencies.
· Create/document Program Specifications including walk thrus with
other Tech Leads
· Facilitate/participate in walk thrus of design specifications,
test plans and code with systems and business community members
· Perform data analysis with DA/DBA
· Lead / participate in application performance tuning efforts
· Develop software according to company and industry standards
· Create, document and execute unit test components in accordance
with company standards including supporting documentation and review with
other Technical Leads
· Fix defects found during all testing phases.
· Assist in integrating the tested components and producing the
final build of the application.
· Assist in ensuring proper deployment of the application through
the various test environments and production; including coordination with
other Developers in the use of common components in DIT/SIT/Model Office
· Support users during User Acceptance Testing and Pilot Testing as
· Mentor other Developers as appropriate
· Provide on-call support for RPS system processes (including
overnight on-call support).
· Work with other Developers to document coding standards, setup and
maintenance of development environments, etc.
· Coordination with third party vendors and external partners as
support related issues arise and/or as upgrades are necessary.
- Minimum 5 years current work experience in an MVS application
programming environment is a must.
- Ability to work in a distributed environment installing and monitoring
vendor software packages including Omni Plus, OmniPay, OmniTrade, PowerImage
EXP, Fundlinks, may be required.
*Competencies (if applicable):*
- Five or more years recent MVS mainframe experience utilizing COBOL,
DB2, VSAM, JCL, TSO/ISPF and Endeavor.
- UNIX experience is a plus.
- Windows Server experience a plus
- Experience with full systems development lifecycle.
- Strong analysis skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills.
**Please do not Submit the profiles Without *
Contact# & E Mail:
Rate (You got it for):
Willingness to Relocate:
Please find the requirement below and send me the desired profiles of your
*****Please make sure that all the skills in requirement match the
consultant profile and send me the profile only at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please find the requirement below and answer ASAP with updated resume and
Thanks & Regards,
9810 E. 42nd Street, Suite 223, Tulsa, OK 74146
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Jobs & Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at