Good Morning!

Let me know if you have any profiles for Cognos Consultant Required at
Atlanta, GA for 6+ months contract? Must have experience working with
Impromptu & JD Edwards....

Job Title: Cognos Consultant
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 3+ months
Skills: Cognos 8, cognos 7, SQL, Cognos - cubes, impromptu, decision stream,
Reportnet , BI experience in Manufacturing space preferred"

Job Description:
BI consultant experienced in Cognos 8 and Cognos 7
Very strong in Decision stream & SQL, Impromptu & Cube building.
Experence in interfacing with JDE  E apps

Vinod Kumar T
Systel Incorporate - we make IT a reality.
600 Embassy Row, Suite# 200, Atlanta , GA 30328 ,
Call # 678-261-5244 | Fax: 678-623-8586.
Rated as one of the fasted growing IT consulting organization.

Jobs & Resumes" group.