Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great.

I am currently looking for Software Installer – Desktop Support (Two
Positions) at TX . There are two positions for this role.

If you have anybody matching the below profile then do send me the resume at

Title: Software Installer – Desktop Support (Two Positions)
Location : Ft. Worth/ Topeka, TX
Duration : 1 -3 Months

Job Description :
This is a temporary position for a software upgrade initiative.  Candidates
will take work direction and report on progress to Senior Enterprise
Security staff and management.

Essential Functions:    Work involves scheduling appointments, following
prescribed written/oral product installation and upgrade processes, and
documenting successes and failures of each customer visit.

Knowledge:Experience with software installation, configuration, support, and
upgrade processes.

Skills:Candidates must possess moderate to high Windows XP workstation
installation, configuration, support and troubleshooting skills. Candidates
will be interacting directly with business professionals at all levels in a
Fortune 500 office environment, and as such must possess excellent customer
service, written, and oral communication skills.

Software/Languages:    Windows XP; Microsoft Office Suite

Tools Required:  Windows XP Workstation

IT Recruiter
Fuzionsoft LLC

Jobs & Resumes" group.