*Please Send me the suitable profiles for the below mentioned requirement
with Current location, full name, contact no., and rate confirmation.*
*Full Name of Consultant:
*Job Title: DB2 DBA*
*Location: Kansas City, MO*
*Duration: 2 month contract with a possible 4 month extension.*
* Rate: $55/HR Best*
Database Administration has the need for a supplemental resource to provide
consultant, advisory and technical support for the following work:
- Develop automated processes using REXX and SAS to query DB2 z/OS system
catalog tables in order to generate DDL statements and security grants to
recreate the objects in another subsystem.
- Utilize REXX and SAS to generate unload, load, copy, and Runstat jobs.
*2. SCOPE OF SERVICES AND LOCATION*
Description of work:
- Under the direction of an ACI DBA the contracted person will assist in
developing a series of automated jobs using REXX and SAS on the mainframe
that will query the DB2 z/OS system catalog to identify the appropriate
objects to select. DDL for the selected objects will be generated in order
to recreate the objects in a new subsystem.
- Using REXX and SAS on the mainframe generate batch jobs to unload,
load, copy and gather statistics (RUNSTATS) on the selected objects as they
move from the current subsystem to the new subsystem.
- Create automated processes that will validate all selected objects are
accurately defined at the new site. * *
*3. CONSULTANT'S PERSONNEL/QUALIFICATIONS: *
- Minimum three years experience as a DBA in support of DB2 on z/OS
platform. Current knowledge and experience of DB2 v8.
- Experience coding mainframe REXX and SAS routines.
- Experience with IBM and BMC database utilities
*Thanks & Regards,
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 250
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Certified Minority Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) & Small
Business Enterprise (SBE)
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and
a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email
address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at