*

Hi,

Please Send me the suitable profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] for the
below mentioned requirement.

Position : SQL SERVER DBA*

*Durtaion : 7 Months*

*Location : Charlotte** NC*

*Rate: $45/hr*

* *

*  *

*Job Requirements   *

* *

*  Education Level Years Experience6-9 years*

*DescriptionSenior SQL Server DBA position on the SQL Server DBA Team at Duke
Energy. The SQL Server DBA team is responsible for the 24x7 availability of
mission critical databases in production environment and User Acceptance,
Development, and Test environments for fast-paced delivery. There is a high
expectation in availability, performance and scalability to support the
tremendous growth of various applications within the company. The DBA team
is responsible for the design, build, ongoing maintenance, failure
avoidance, detection and repair of the SQL Server databases associated with
the applications.*

*File Attached *

*CommentsThe day to day responsibilities of a Senior SQL Server DBA include:
• Implementation and support of SQL Server Database Systems, Reporting
Services, Analysis Services and Integration Services on enterprise and
dedicated Windows 2003 servers to support Duke Energy applications • Design,
install, tune, maintain and monitor SQL Server databases, products and
services; including, but not limited to, storage management, DB performance
tuning, DB software debugging, backup and recovery, and change/configuration
maintenance • Works closely with technical and client management to design
and implement SQL Server databases, associated support tools and processes
in support of complex business application development requirements and
processes • Provides technical consulting in identifying, implementing and
supporting new SQL Server database function • Performs problem resolution
and root cause analysis along with recommending and implementing preventive
techniques. • Ensure standardization of systems implementation, support
techniques, and adherence to formal processes, change control, best
practices, and total quality practices in all activities. • Serve as project
manager for small to medium scale project assignments • Participate in 24 X
7 "On-call" support rotation for SQL Server database systems, products and
services • Ensure effective communications to internal IM customers along
with customers outside of the department*

*Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Direct: 732-734-4505
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 250
Fax: 732-907-1174/732-960-2339
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: www.datagroupinc.net
Enterprise (SBE)
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.