Please Send me the suitable profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] for the
below mentioned requirement.

Position: Siebel Developer*

*Location: Needham, MA*

*Duration: 3+ Months*

*Rate: $55/Hr Best*

*Candidate must be available to do f2f interview if selected after phone
interview. Locals given first preference.*

This requirement is top priority!

Candidates submitted must have great communication and experience with
Siebel Marketing Module

– Client is doing an upgrade to Version 8

– *Candidates with strong Marketing Module background in 7.7 or 7.8 will be

I cannot stress enough how important communication is – they will be ruled
out of they are not strong.

Profile - *senior consultant with Siebel 8.0 Marketing experience and a mix
of functional and technology background*

*Must Haves:*

*Siebel Marketing Module background in 7.7 or 7.8, Siebel 8.0 Marketing
experience, a mix of functional and technology background.*

·       Review and assimilate existing Marketing business requirements for
the "Lead to Order" project and Siebel 8 upgrade;

·       Interview key Marketing personnel to determine any additional,
essential Marketing business requirements not already captured that are
considered "must have" requirements for the initial release of Siebel 8 at

·       Review and validate, augment, and/or correct the Marketing-related
sections of PTC's existing gap-analysis document prior to
continuation/completion of project development and testing work;

·         Liaise between PTC Marketing and PTC IT to enhance communication
and understanding of Marketing's business requirements;

·         Develop training plans, curricula, and materials as necessary to
support Marketing's and Marketing Operations'  adoption of Siebel 8;

·       Update existing training documentation and develop additional new
training documentation as necessary, in support of PTC Marketing and
Marketing Operations;

·       As PTC's timeline and budget allow, document the campaign setup data
flows between Siebel Marketing and PTC's website, and make recommendations
for process and technology improvement where appropriate;

·       Collaborate with key PTC personnel throughout the Engagement to
facilitate strong "face to face" knowledge transfer, in addition to
providing documentary deliverables.

*Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Direct: 732-734-4505
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 250
Fax: 732-907-1174/732-960-2339
Website: www.datagroupinc.net
Enterprise (SBE)
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.