EXCELLENT *BUSINESS ANALYSTS WITH QA SKILLS * AVAILABLE FOR YOUR DIRECT
CLIENT PROJECTS ACROSS USA
Nine Dime Technologies Inc , has an Excellent * **Business Analyst with QA
Skills *Resources Available for your Projects Immediately Nationwide
Current Location - New Jersey
Relocation - Yes
Hourly Rate on corp. to corp. - Open
Availability – Immediate
* Brief Summary of Profile*
*( 1 ) V Bhagavat*
*Skills Summary *
*BA and QA SKILLS:*
· Requirements Gathering
· Interaction with Clients
· Business Processes research, analysis & documentation.
· Use Case Modeling & Analysis
· Functional Requirements gathering
· Gap Analysis & Impact Analysis
· Report Generation
· QA Process
· Requirement coverage and Error reporting
· Manual and Automation testing
· Preparing reusable Automated test scripts
· Test execution and defect documentation
· Load/Performance testing, measurement and analysis
· Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows 95/98/NT/2000, Linux ·
C, Java, C++, SQL, HTML, FORTRAN, PL/SQL, VC++, VB · Databases: SQL
Server2000, Oracle 8.x/9i, IBM DB2 7.1
· *Testing Tools:* - Mercury QTP, Load Runner, Win Runner, Rational
Functional Tester and Rational Performance Tester.
· *Business Modeling Tools: *Rational Requisite Pro, Mercury Quality
Center, MS Visio*, *MS Access, MS Project
· *Methodologies :*Unified modeling language(UML),Rational Unified
Process(RUP) Rational Rose**
*( 2 ) Mr Kumar*
· *Eight *years of IT experience as a *Business* *System
Analyst* in SDLC: *analysis, design, development, deployment, testing, and
implementation *of projects* *for* *various business* *domains like *finance,
Insurance, health Care and *Airlines
· Excellent skills in *Business Analysis, Data Analysis,
GAP Analysis, Financial Data Analysis, Risk Analysis, Requirement Analysis,
Business Modeling* and *Use Case* Development using *UML methodology*.
· Proficient in using *UML* for *Business* *Process
Modeling*, *Use Cases*, *Activity Diagrams*, *Sequence Diagrams*, *Data Flow
Diagrams*, *Collaboration Diagrams*, Class Diagrams and *document them using
* *MS Visio*.
· Good expertise in creating *Test Cases* on the basis
of product features, client requirements and technical documents. Developed,
executed and maintained *Test Scripts*. Reviewed and documented system Test
· Worked on different SDLC Methodologies including
Waterfall, *RUP*, Agile, Scrum and IDEF.
· Ability to understand and interpret *Entity
Relationship Diagrams* and document them.
· Proficiency with *Rational Enterprise Suite* (*Requisite
Pro, Rational Rose, Clear Case, Clear Quest*) in support of the RUP
· Experience in assisting Project Manager with the
following activities – *SOP, RFP, Planning and Budgeting*.
· Expertise in preparing *Test Plan, Test Summary
Reports, Test Cases and Test Scripts* for Automated and Manual testing using
· Experience in Financial Industry with exposure
Financial Systems, SWIFT messaging, STP Processing, Retail Banking and
Investment Banking. *
· Understanding of different Money Market Investment
Tools including *Treasury Bills, Bonds, Notes, CDs, and Commercial Papers. *
· Understanding of Financial Statements*, Options,
Equities, Futures, Cash Flows, Financing Structures, Capital Management,
Portfolio Analysis, Stock Valuation, Bond Pricing, and Hedge Funds.*
· Understanding of different industry regulations like
Basel II for financial domain, HIPPA and HL7 for healthcare.**
· Experience in developing business and functional
Requirements, including requirements traceability, categorization, and
· Successfully worked on iterative offshore/onshore IT *
Business* Development model.
· Proactive approach to streamline different IT efforts
and also worked to set up core IT processes.
· Able to effectively converse, relate and liaise with
multifunctional teams, including business owner, stake holders, mangers,
architects, developers and testers at all levels.
· Good *Interpersonal* skills in listening, mentoring,
coaching, negotiation, mediation, influencing, and conflict resolution.
· Strong *communication*, *written* and
*Rational Tools*: Rational-Rose, Requisite-Pro, Clear-Case, Clear-Quest and
*Data-Modeling Tools*: *MS Visio, MS Word, MS Project, MS Excel*.
*Databases*: Oracle (8/9i and 10g), MS Access, MS SQL Server.
*Business Intelligence*: Cognos, Business Objects, Microsoft RS, Adhoc
Reports and Crystal Reports.
*ETL Tools*: Data-Stage, Informatica.
*Testing Tools*: *Load-Runner, Qualitycentre, QTP*.
*Operating Systems*: UNIX, Solaris, Linux, Windows NT/2000/XP.
Please send your requirements to [EMAIL PROTECTED] only
Looking forward to your Support in this regard
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at