Any interest in given positions? If yes, then please respond with resume,
contact number and convenient time to reach
*Title: Windows Engineer*
*Location: Jersey City, NJ*
*Duration: 6 Months*
The successful candidate will have:
· Four (6+) years minimum experience in a client-server
· Four (6+) years total minimum experience supporting and
· Windows 2003 Server
· High level SQL database support
· High level Unix experience
· Basic scripting experience
· Strong oral and written communication skills, a must
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills, a must
· Must be a self-starter
Typical tasks may be, but are not limited to:
· Provide for the daily/routine operations and maintenance of
remote Client Server systems, including Microsoft Server 2003 and Pervasive
· Provide analysis of incident reports
· Co-ordinate the testing of MS Server Update, Pervasive
application updates, antivirus updates
· Oversee implementation of updates
· Coordinate and monitor:
· troubleshooting of system problems
· document problems and solutions
· record change and problem activities for tracking
· utilizing problem management database and various database
system specific tools
· Work as part of a team
· Applicant will be Point of Contact during non-business hours
to provide emergency response to critical systems
Essential Job Functions
· Performs moderately complex systems and database
administration. Monitors and tunes appropriate systems to ensure optimum
level of performance.
· Oversees appropriate level software installations and upgrades
and related software packages.
· Collects and reviews system data for capacity and planning
purposes. Analyzes capacity data and develops capacity plans for appropriate
level enterprise-wide systems. Coordinates with appropriate management
personnel in implementing changes.
· Supports the design and configuration of complex system
· Familiar with backups and database archive operations.
· Oversees, recommends and implements appropriate level hardware
and software solutions and enhancements to ensure an improvement in system
reliability and performance.
· Oversees and applies appropriate support packages/patches to
maintain system integrity.
· Develops and maintains appropriate system documentation to
ensure that documentation is current.
· Oversees the maintenance of a library of system-supporting
process and procedure documentation.
· Interacts with client management to answer questions, problems
and requests regarding complex system issues.
· Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced
*Thanks & Regards,
274, Johnston Avenue, Jersey City, NJ 07304
Direct No. 201-221-3339
Fax No. 201-221-8131
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
G Talk: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at