Hi,**

                This is *Baseer *(*Sr. Technical Recruiter)* from* Global
Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc);* I found your resume on job board and
think you would be a good fit for this Position.  I am currently working for
* Oracle Manufacturing Planning, MRP, GOP (functional), *Apart from this I
work for several IT as well as Non IT requirement. I work from *Monday to
Friday*; you can reach me at *703-349-2318* and you can reply me at*
[EMAIL PROTECTED] *If you know any one of your friend is looking for job,
please refer them; I would appreciate if you send me your *updated resume*.

*JOB DETAILS*

Job Title: *Oracle Manufacturing Planning, MRP, GOP (functional)*

Duration: 10 month project.

Location: *Vista**, California*

*Location: Vista, California (STRONGLY PREFER LOCAL AND WEST COAST** **
RESOURCES)*
10 month project.

* *

*
1) Need: Oracle Manufacturing Planning, MRP, GOP (functional)*

*Skills: Plan to Produce: Planning, MRP, Global Order Promising • Plan to
Produce business process skills • Oracle implementation experience with 2 or
more of the following modules: Discrete / Flow Manufacturing, Production
Scheduling, Planning, ASCP/MRP, Global Order Promising, Quality • 3+ Years
of Oracle ERP Implementation Experience • 2 or more Oracle ERP Projects as
Functional Consultant • Oracle ERP implementation and rollout experience*

Thanks & Regards..?
*
**Baseer *
*Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)*

*4451 Brookfield Corp Drive**,***

*Chantilly**, VA 20151**.***

* *

*| GCP Inc | Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 | email:  **
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | Website: **www.gcp-inc.com |*
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.