Hi Partners,

Please find below requirement and kindly send me suitable profiles ASAP

Location: Frazer, PA

Duration: 3 months

*Position Summary*:

This is a Java enterprise application development position where the
candidate will be working with the Wyeth Portal Center of Excellence to
develop rich enterprise applications for the Enterprise portal and
wyeth.comInternet platform.

*Project Summary*:

The Enterprise Portal is hosting Wyeth's enterprise solutions for HR,
Procurement, Vaccines Ordering, etc.  This position is for the APR project,
which involves design and development of portal applications that would
provide APR generation capabilities to the manufacturing sites.

Design and development objectives focus on the following initiatives:

-          Offer Enterprise Portal users a new, easy-to-use user interface
and navigation that better reflects the needs of the audiences visiting the
site;

-          Portal application to handle user interactions, data gathering,
analysis, workflow, and ad-hoc report generation capabilities.

-          Integration with the heterogeneous back-end systems via ESB;

*First Preference*:

We need resources that are well versed in Java enterprise application
development and integration both in and out of the SAP Enterprise Portal
environment.  The candidate should be a senior level Java/JEE developer with
at least 5 years of Java Development experience.  Furthermore, the candidate
needs to have experience developing custom Java components and par files on
the SAP Portal platform, which specifically made use of the standard portal
APIs, and knowledge management APIs.  The candidate should be well versed in
creating components on the SAP portal platform by combining the java/j2ee
and portal/km API skill sets together and should be able to list detailed
examples of how they have accomplished this in the past.  Of special
importance, is the candidate's ability to develop JSP & portal java
components (and J2EE components for NetWeaver based on MVC2 model) that
consumes integration objects, HTTP/SOAP based web services as well as other
interfaces.  Further, the candidate should be able write JSP DynPage
applications that can consume web services and are built based on consuming
those web services.  Also, the candidate should be able to create web
services to be used by other developers perhaps on other systems as well.

Further, the candidate should be able to write event triggered portal
services, which will lookup KM repositories, update meta data on KM
documents in those repositories, and convert XML files into HTML via XSL.

Another required skills is to utilize the KM index management apis, for
iView specific searches on meta data contained in targeted km repositories.

A custom iView must be created then based on the search results, so JSP will
also be heavily utilized.  Therefore, knowledge and experience developing
JSP DynPages are required.  Please note, we are not specifically looking for
Java Web Dynpro skills.  This would represent a skill set that is a nice to
have, but not necessarily required for this project.

*Second Preference*:

We will also consider pure Java and JEE developers who are very strong java
developers for web applications and integration with heterogeneous systems
via ESB, provided they can demonstrate they have worked on enterprise level
java application implementations, and have developed Java Components to run
on some type of portal platform, such as IBM Websphere or BEA Weblogic.

They should have held java and J2EE development roles for last 5 years.

This will ensure their java skills are fresh and up to date.  It would also
help if they were SUN Java Developer Certified, although if they are strong
java developers without certification, we will still consider them.  Other
SUN Java certifications will also be considered in high regard.

*Please Note*:

We are looking for candidates who possess the above skill sets.  We need the
selected candidates to begin work immediately given a minimal amount of up
front direction, and they need to be able to work efficiently and
independently moving forward through the life of the project.

*Desired Skill Sets*:

- at least 5 years of Java Development experience

- at least 4 years of J2EE experience

- at least 2 years of Java Development on the SAP Portal Platform

- at least 2 years of experience in developing enterprise applications
integrated with the SAP back-end system

- strong knowledge of portal APIs and knowledge management APIs

- strong knowledge of CAF GP, associated integration framework, UWL, and
workflow

- cited examples of developing custom SAP Portal applications and
integration to meet complex business requirements

- Java certified a major plus

- SAP portal developer / NetWeaver developer certified a plus

The candidate should be able to drive business requirements and configure
the system based upon those requirements.  The candidate will also work
closely with the Business and IS Community.

*Supplier*:

Please provide people with good communication skills, who are strong in the
areas indicated, and can hit the ground running when they get to the
project.  I have tried to be a detailed as possible in this posting so as to
filter out non-qualified resumes and candidates.

Thanks and Regards,

Anil Kumar

TRUSTEK INC | 6 Kilmer Road, Suite # Q, Edison, NJ |
Work: (732) 393-1313/ (908)-462-3134 Ext: 106| Direct: (410) 782-0969 | Fax:
(866)-294-1314||

[EMAIL PROTECTED] | www.trustek.com |