*Please send resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*
*

*Oracle DBA*

*Location:  Marlborough, MA or Toronto, ONT. *

*Duration:- 1 year*

*Rate:- $40/hr (all inclusive) *

*Responsibilities/Requirements
*The *Oracle Database Administrator (DBA)* is responsible for installing and
administering the Oracle database and potentially performing the physical
implementation of the data model. The DBA will continuously monitor the use
of the database to identify opportunities for performance improvements.
Responsibilities:
Responsible for installing and administering the Oracle database and
potentially performing the physical implementation of the data model. The
DBA will continuously monitor the use of the database to identify
opportunities for performance improvements.

*RESPONSIBILITIES *

- Configures the database software for the target databases in the various
environments
- Implements the physical data model in the various environments
- Designs and implements the backup and recovery processes
- Tunes the physical model and the configuration of the database to better
respond to the demands of the solution
- Monitors database fragmentation, growth, and performance
- Defines naming standards for all components of the physical data model
- Designs and implements the security model within the database management
system
- Designs the physical data model based on the logical data model provided
by the data architect
- Estimates the data volumes and growth for each component of the data model

*SKILLS *
- *Minimum 5 years of experience administering Oracle databases in either
transactional or analytical application environments
- Minimum two years of experience administering databases deployed on the
selected client database management system; DBA rating in the selected DBMS
is preferred
- Experience working in the underlying operating systems on which the
databases are deployed (UNIX, NT)
- Experience designing and implementing physical data models
- Experience programming with SQL and other languages
REQUIRED Skills:
Oracle Enterprise 10g, 11g (including RAC, DataGuard and Oracle Enterprise
Manager RMAN),Oracle Database Administration, performance tuning, logical
and physical design, stored procedures for the above *

*UNIX (AIX)
Pluses: UNIX - HP-UX, Linux, Windows *

*Thank you and have a great day,*

*Kavita Singh*
Technical Recruiter
International Business Software Solutions (IBSS) Inc,
"Moving Business to the Edge of Technology"
2540 US Highway 130,Suite 101,Cranbury
NJ 08512 - 3519,
Phone: 609-395-9007 x 449 || Fax : 732-876-0235 || [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: www.ibssinc.com

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you