Hi,**

                This is *Baseer *(*Sr. Technical Recruiter)* from* Global
Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc);* I found your resume on job board and
think you would be a good fit for this Position.  I am currently working for
*SAP TESTING LEAD, *Apart from this I work for several IT as well as Non IT
requirement. I work from *Monday to Friday*; you can reach me at *
703-349-2318* and you can reply me at* [EMAIL PROTECTED] *If you know any
one of your friend is looking for job, please refer them; I would appreciate
if you send me your *updated resume*.

*JOB DETAILS*

Job Title: *SAP Testing Lead*

Duration: *12months *

Location: *CA*

Rate: Best

*Integration/Testing Lead:***

Lead test planning and execution activities
Develop test plans, test reports, and test cases
Document test results and record defects
Coordinate assignments and resources
Report status to senior leadership
Communicate with users, analysts, developers, and others regarding system
functions and defects

Experience with test strategy and planning for system and integration
testing is required
Experience with automated testing and web-based defect tracking tools is
required
Knowledge of software development life cycle principles and testing
methodologies is required

Thanks & Regards..?
*
**Baseer *
*Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)*

*4451 Brookfield Corp Drive**,***

*Chantilly**, VA 20151**.***

* *

*| GCP Inc | Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 | email:  **
[EMAIL PROTECTED] **| Website: **www.gcp-inc.com** |*
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.