Please send profiles to *** [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Rate - Market
Length - 3-6+ months
Start date : Next Monday ( 20-Oct-2008 )
Position Title: IT Integration Engineer (Oracle Fusions Middleware)
Location: Bay Area, CA
Description: The position of Integration Engineer is responsible for
the developing, delivery and support of Oracle Fusion middleware
platform. The position requires strong technology focus with passion
to achieve excellence in technology implementation.
* Design, Develop, maintain, support all middleware related components
as per standards.
* Provide technical stewardship for middleware solution implementation
* �nResponsible to develop technical solutions and document
* �nReview and assess impact of proposed scope changes
* �nAssist in estimating, and scheduling.
* �nCoordinate, review, develop and integrate the deliverables of
information into cohesive implementations.
* �nDevelop and implement processes, procedures, and framework.
* �nStrong technical skills, with ability to develop solutions with
* �nMinimum 3 years experience designing, developing, and implementing
middleware architectures and solutions
* Minimum 2 years experience as an Integration Lead/Developer
* �nMust have experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA suite.
* �nMust have experience developing of SOA based systems.
* �nMust have experience with Java, J2EE Frameworks, EAI
* �nMust have BPEL experience specifying business process behavior
based on Web Services.
* �nMust have XML experience.
* �nMust have experience working with the Oracle 10g database
* �nStrong background in design and development of n-tiered web based
systems, systems integration, and master data management.
* Must have worked in Oracle E-Business Suite Applications Environment
* �nDESIRED: Experience with a formal enterprise architecture
* �nDESIRED: Middleware Implementation experience in mid-large
* DESIRED: Knowledge and experience in the application integration of
CRM Applications such as salesforce.com, Siebel, Click Commerce.
* �nDESIRED: Salesforce.com integration experience.
* �nDESIRED: Spring / Hibernate experience.
* �nMasters/Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer
Thanks & Regards
Assentia Software Inc.,
408 986 9808 ext 203
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at