Job Title: SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER MUST HAVE Grid Computing, Caching and
financial experience
Location: NJ ----- SEND ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES
Duration: 12 months
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT CANDIDATES WITHOUT GRID COMPUTING, CACHING AND
FINANCIAL EXPERIENCE.

CANDIDATE MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR IN-PERSON INTERVIEW ON FRIDAY OR MONDAY

Responsibilities:

Design and develop key application components to drive the development of
Enterprise Application for Cash Domain. Analyze the business requirements
and provide solution work on detail design and Development, Enforce beast
practices, perform Code reviews.

Candidate Qualifications:

Technical skills:

Minimum 8 years of Experience in Java, J2EE, EJB, Websphere Application
Servers and Oracle

Experience with JMS and MQ Series

Minimum 2 years of experience is Web Services, SOA, Design Patterns, Junit

Experience in Hibernate, Spring Framework preferred

Knowledge of Development in banking/Cash Management is preferred

Experience with Caching and Grid computing products

Experience with Web sphere Compute-Grid, Object-Grid, TIBCO BusinessWork/EMS
preferred

Experience with .NET, Microsoft SharePoint Portal

Thanks & Regards

Murali Krishna Tummala | Resource Coordinator
Kanvin International, Inc. | Can Do IT
Off: 972-782-2729 | Fax: 847-594-6002
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Visit Us: www.kanvininc.com  USA | India

Note :  We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
can not be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a method to be removed. If you are not interested in receiving our
E-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
all the Email addresses to be removed with any E-mail addresses which
might be diverting the E-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience.