Hi,

Please let me know if you have any consultants for this position.

Position Title: *Senior SAP HR Technical Consultant*

Location: Omaha

Start Date: ASAP

Duration: 6 Months

Implementing full SAP HR suite version ECC 6.00.

SAP HR Technical consultant to work on the realization phase of the project.

The consultant would be responsible for working in all the HR sub modules
(PA, OM, Payroll, Time and Benefits).

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*

* Minimum 4 ­ 5 Years of SAP ABAP Programming for HR

* Experience on

* Time Management and Evaluation (worked on time results)

* Good understanding of CATS

* Payroll (good understanding of Wage Types & payroll results)

* LSMW

* Create custom Infotype

* RICEF objects

* Org Management

* Personnel Administration

* Benefits Administration

* Payroll & Time

Should be strong in using logical databases (PNP, PCH) Strong working
knowledge of SAP Adobe Interactive Forms, SAPScripts, Smarts Forms

*General Skills:*
Should have experience working in ECC 6.0 Enterprise Portal ESS and MSS
experience, especially as it relates to Time Entry is a major plus
Experience with MS Duet for Time Entry is a major plus Good communication
skills.

*Thanks & Regards,***

*Jitha Radhakrishnan***

*Vaptech Inc.***

1001 Durham Ave, Suite 200,
South Plainfield, NJ 07080

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Voice: 732-767-0700 *3003*

Fax No - 732-767-9669

Disclaimer: This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to
be removed, please send mail with *REMOVE* in the *Subject* & I will
promptly remove upon receipt.