Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*, 972**
-646-3083*, MY messenger Id is *omkar_smk.*

Hello Partners,

Hope you are doing well,

Please do let me know if you have anyone for the below requirement.

*Business Process Engineer*

*Location: Ft Walton Beach, FL *

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Rate: ALAP*

Need: Sr. Consultant who has excellent *Business Process Engineering* skills
on both the front end (*Opportunity to Cash*) and the *Manufacturing side*.
 The client isn't doing any systems work for a while and need to do Business
Process Engineering.

Need a Sr. type resource that focuses on the business process. This work for
the next 3-6 months will not be on Oracle - it is a precursor to an Oracle
project sometime in mid to late 2009.

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information

Omkar Jagadish
Technical Recruiter
SMKSoft Inc,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Ph: 972-646-3083| Fax: 703-563-7432
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.smksoft.com

mailing list, reply with remove and include your original email
address/addresses in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
where our mail is received. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.