SAS Data Modeler
MUST INTERVIEW IN PERSON - Send Local/Regional Candidates Only
Location: McLean, VA
Duration: 1 Month+
Rate: $50

Job Description:
Develop data mining model, verify the modeling methodology and confirm the model results.
Skills: Proficient in SAS programming, Experience in SAS Enterprise Miner, Familiar with basic statistical concepts, DATA MINING AND PREDICTIVE MODELING EXPERIENCE required. Knowledge in automated reporting tools (e.g. Access, MicroStrategy, Crystal Reports), Experience with VBA programming a plus
Your response would be greatly appreciated
Thanks & Regards,
Kristopher Irby
11874,Sunrise valley Drive
Suite 200,Reston, VA 20191
Yahoo IM: kristopher.tammina
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT Jobs & Resumes" group.