NOTE:This is not a SPAM; you are receiving this email as you have opted to
subscribe to this mailing list.If you no longer wish to receive this email,
please contact the moderator of the group, email address for which is given
at the bottom of this email.

 *Hi :Hope you are doing good.  Please review the below requirement & let me
have your updated resume if you are comfortable.  Please reply me ASAP as
its an urgent requirement.*

*Please reply to** [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Role:Programmer Analyst
Duration:6 Month *
*Start: ASAP
Location: Portland, OR** *

Need number of years of experience you have in what they are looking for
BELOW

GIS

Framme

Programmer/Analyst

GEOMEDIA suite of products (Please List)

Oracle Spatial
Visual Basic
ESRI / Intergraph
Oracle PL/SQL
ASP
JavaScript
ASPx
Active X
Visual Studio
HTML
Unix/Variety
C#
.NET
GEOMEDIA
GEOMEDIA WEBMAP
Oracle/Spatial
XML
Perl
Change Management tools (Please List)
Fieldview

*REQUIRED: *
Windows
Visual Basic
ESRI / Intergraph
Oracle PL/SQL
ASP
JavaScript
ASPx
Active X
Visual Studio
HTML
MS Office Suite
Systems Analysis

*
PREFERRED: *
Unix/Variety
IIS x_
C#
NET
GEOMEDIA
GEOMEDIA WEBMAP
Oracle/Spatial
XML
Perl
MS Internet Explorer
Change Management tools
Business Analysis
Testing Methodologies

*DECRIPTION OF PROJECT: *
Support the completion of a variety of smaller GIS initiatives like
increasing the frequency of our updates to or GIS systems land base.
Contribute to the maintenance of our existing Intergraph FRAMME GIS product
as needed including applications which interface with it like Fieldview. The
ideal candidate will be well versed with FRAMME suite of products and
current programming techniques using visual studio 6.0 and .NET. Knowledge
in the GEOMEDIA suite of products and Oracle Spatial is a huge plus.

Maintain / enhance the existing Intergraph GIS application including related
applications while working on new projects as the need arises. Be
responsible for reviewing and understanding the business, functional and
technical requirements of requested changes and enhancements. Construct unit
tests and participate in peer review meetings to review coding changes.
Assesses potential impacts to interfaces, processes and ancillary
applications and communicate impacts to affected areas. Act as a team player
willing to contribute to the work units day to day work.

*DESIRED DELIVERABLES: *
Perform work as directed by the IT Distribution Applications Services
Supervisor and / or their delegate(s).

Sincerely,

Swetha

|| Phone: 916 978 1057 Ext:302 || Efax: 603 719 0999 || Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || Website: www.vibhainc.com ||

Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation.  Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from
our Mailing list.