Dear Partner,

These are the DIRECT CLIENT requirements currently open with Zensys

Siebel admin
·         Knowledge in market leading databases like Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 §
Working experience in multiple environments under Windows, UNIX, Sun OS
§Installation of Siebel Enterprise (Gateway, Application & Web Server) on all
·         Optimization of Siebel Enterprise
·         Installation of Report server and configure to the corresponding
·         Installing and configuring of Mobile Client/Remote Administration.
·         Experienced in DEV2PROD and Export/Import of Repository and DDL Sync.
·         New User creation on both Siebel Application.
·         Release management experience
·         Preparation of DEV, Test & Prod environments and performance
environment for testing § Migration or Code Promotion to Test/Prod Environments
§ Support Customer’s Infrastructure Team for set up of UAT, Performance Testing
and Production

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure
the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Thanks and Regards,

Zensys Technologies LLC

Irving, TX  75039

A Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed. Any inconvenience caused is regretted sincerely.

Jobs & Resumes" group.