Hi

                This is *Baseer *(*Sr. Technical Recruiter)* from* Global
Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc);* I found your resume on job board and
think you would be a good fit for this Position.  I am currently working for
* PROJECT MANAGER, *Apart from this I work for several IT as well as Non IT
requirement. I work from *Monday to Friday*; you can reach me at *
703-349-2318* and you can reply me at* [EMAIL PROTECTED] *If you know any
one of your friend is looking for job, please refer them; I would appreciate
if you send me your *updated resume*.

*All candidates must have Rate, Resume, Contact Information (Email ID and
Contact#) and **who near by CT**.                 **(Required in-person
interview)***

*Job Title:    Project Manager with **Property and Casualty** experience
(P&C) - Project Management, Property and Casualty (P&C), Business Analysis*

* *

*Location:   *Hartford, CT
*Duration:   *10+ months
*Deadline:   *ASAP
 ------------------------------

One of my clients in Hartford, CT is looking for a Project Manager
with Property and Casualty experience (P&C) for a 10+ month project.
This candidate's primary responsibilities will be in support of one of
the projects.  Ideally we are looking for a Project Manager that also
has a BA background.  A BA background is not a requirement, but would
be ideal.  *Must be local to CT due to required in-person interview.*

*Responsibilities:*

·               Create/maintain project plan

·               Workload coordination of project team

·               Schedule/facilitate project status meetings

·               Maintain project timeline & budget/forecast

·               Be a primary contact & facilitator of project
information to the business partners

*Qualifications:*

·               Previous experience managing large projects is required

·               Experience maintaining project forecasts is required

·               Knowledge of the P&C Framework is desired

·               Knowledge of the Hartford Governance 3.0
process/artifacts is desired

·               Experience maintaining Invest request via ITG is desired

·               Experience managing a Web-based product (ASP.NET) is desired

·               BA experience is a plus (gathering requirements,
documenting use cases, activity diagrams, workflows, etc.)

·               Experience using Requisite Pro is a plus

 Thanks & Regards..?
*
**Baseer *
*Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)*

*4451 Brookfield Corp Drive**,*

*Chantilly**, VA 20151**.*

* *

*| GCP Inc | Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 | email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | Website: *www.gcp-inc.com* |*
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.

------------------------------
Best regards,
Audrey Stier
IV Most Consulting, Inc.
(603) 513-2422
Openings <http://www.ivmost.com/Requirements.htm>
------------------------------
Submittal Guidelines:

   1. RATE information is required
   2. please respond directly to this e-mail ID
   3. please only send strong matches
   4. no need to call to send a resume.
   5. request acknowledgment in your e-mail for a reply

Please do not add this e-mail ID to any of your lists. Instead please use
the following special e-mail IDs which are seen by ALL of our recruiters:

   - For unsolicited candidates => [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   - For requirements => [EMAIL PROTECTED]