This is Bingi from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have hot requirements on Java
Developer Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position    :   Java Developer

Location   :   Ashburn, VA

Duration   :   Long Term

Rate         :   $38/hr No Negotiable

Job Description
This is a developer position to help building and support a high performance
high volume J2EE web application

.Three years of demonstrated ability in Design, Development and Implementation
of Internet, multi-tier Client/Server applications and Intranet applications
using J2EE, Java2, OOAD, Applets, AWT, JFC/Swing, Java Script, HTML, Servlets,
JSP1.1, JDBC1/2.0, Web logic, XML, Struts, MVC, EJB, Weblogic 7.1/8.1,
Websphere 3.5/4.0 and WASD.
. Java Technologies - J2SDK v1.4, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Struts, J2ME, Java
Beans, RMI, JDBC, Java Applets
. iPlanet 6,
. Solaris, System V packages.
. Database - Oracle 8.x/9.x, SQL Server
. Internet - XML, PL/SQL, XSLT, Java Script, HTML, XMLSpy 3.5
. Operating Systems - Solaris, Windows 2000, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 95
. Source Code Control - CVS, Ant

Thanks & Regards

Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice : 212-999-6251 Ext: 221
Alt   : 718-715-4190 Ext: 221

Fax  :212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused