Position: *SQL DBA w/ Oracle DBA*
Duration: *6 months PLUS!*
MUST HAVE FINANCIAL!!!!
Proprietary trading business, using a wide set of financial products (FX,
Interest Rates, Equity, Credit). The Credit aspect of the business has
developed rapidly over the last two years, trading instruments such as CDS
indices and tranches, CLOs and several other related products.
We are now building out the systems infrastructure for this Credit business,
and require a database administrator to support Microsoft SQL Server and
Oracle environments. This role will be based in London.
A key feature of the role will be close collaboration with a team of
Excel/VBA developers who will be working directly with front and middle
office users to deliver RAD-type solutions. MS SQL Server will be used as
the "tactical" dbms for these users.
In addition, the DBA will need to work with a wider global team to upgrade
tactical solutions into more robust foundation components. We expect these
will be developed on Oracle/Java web service infrastructure, supported by a
distinct Production DBA team based in New York.
• Physical database design and implementation
• SQL development and/or testing
• Developing automated interfaces to load data to/from external applications
• Database tuning and optimization
• "level 2" support for production MS SQL Server environments
• Definition and adherence to SQL coding standards
• MS SQL Server database administration
• Oracle and Microsoft SQL development
• Excellent verbal and written communications
• Ability to work flexibly and collaboratively
• Familiarity with Windows and LINUX scripting languages
• General understanding of financial products
• Experience in a role supporting investment banking front office
• Knowledge of Autosys
*Plz forward resumes with exp of finance to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Looking forward to work with you*
*Thanks and Regards*
*Y! : "ravi_gci"*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at