*please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
This is a Full time position please send if you have any GC or EAD or
Citizens H1 are also ok
*SR. SOFTWARE ENGINEER (Java)*
Location : Texas
This position will work with the Development and other business units to
develop and manage software development initiatives and related technical
projects. Must be able to translate business needs into effective technical
solutions and apply state of the art technologies. A candidate is
responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of
developed systems and services that support the company's business
1. Design and develop related applications to meet user requirements.
2. Design and implement the components required for complex
application features. These activities include defining, architecting,
coding, testing, debugging, and deployment to support application systems.
3. Produce detailed functional specifications, requirements analysis,
design specifications, proposals, statements of work and work estimates.
4. Prepare estimates and develop project plans.
5. Suggests technical alternatives and makes recommendations to
internal customers the most effective and efficient automated approach.
6. Diagnose and resolve technical issues.
7. Research and implement technological improvements to streamline
8. Manage communication between internal customers and various
9. Train and mentor less experienced personnel.
1. 5 - 8+ years experience programming web applications with database
2. Must have strong working knowledge of JSP and JSTL.
3. Must have strong working knowledge and theory of OO.
4. Must have strong working knowledge of J2EE; JMS, EJB, JMX, and
industry standard pattern implementation such as MVC2, DAO, Singleton,
Session Façade, etc.
5. Must have strong working knowledge of XML, SOAP, XML/RPC, XSLT,
6. Must have excellent oral and written communications skills and a
strong working knowledge of Project Life Cycle concepts.
7. Must have strong analytical and effective problem solving skills.
8. Must have strong working knowledge of SQL, DBMS, O/RM.
10. Must be able to manage assigned projects with little supervision.
BS degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
Thanks and Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at