Hi Friend,
Send Resumes along with the  Rate Confirmation  to      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

HP - UX Admin

Location: Phoenix, AZ

Duration: 3 months

Rate: $55

Service Guard

HP-UX Administration

 Thanks & Regards,

Data Group, Inc.
Enterprise (SBE)
Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 259| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 |Email: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]| Website: www.datagroupinc.net|
inconvenience if any caused to you.