This is Krishna with iMCS, we have an urgent requirement for the Following
position appreciate if you could respond with your Consultant Updated
profile, Availability, and your Expected rate. ASAP
Position:QA Testers with solid, Manual Testing with Property and Casualty
Location: New York city.
· Looking for 1 person to be her right hand person – helping to lead
QA effort, attending meetings for her, etc (leading team – not managing the
· This will be manual testing – not automated as they don't want to
automate until they have a working application
· Will encompass all aspects of the policy system (policy, claims,
billing, financial, etc)
· They are implementing the Web Writer Enterprise (WWE) application
from ISI (Toronto)
· She wants people with a testing background and told us that
candidates without Property & Casualty (Comm'l) experience will not be
considered. Specialty/Surplus experience.
General Description: The Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for
creating test documentation and executing the testing of enterprise
Estimate testing effort for own projects
Plan testing effort for own projects
Create and maintain auditable testing documentation
Test Summary Reports
Execute the testing (functional, system, regression, etc.) for all
Track and follow up on defects reported
Report status of testing activities
Automate test cases as needed
Interface with business team members, business analysts, etc.
Back up for production support as needed
Skills and Experience:
College degree in technical discipline or the equivalent work experience in
a technical field
3-5 years of QA experience testing web applications
Understanding of QA methodologies, QA processes and SDLC
Commercial Casualty insurance industry knowledge (or Specialty Lines,
Surplus Lines, Property and Casualty for Commercial)
SQL knowledge preferred
Self-starter with the ability to work independently reporting back concerns
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Provide technical expertise in implementing and supporting applications on
midrange systems especially BEA WebLogic Server (WLS) platform. Must have
strong WebLogic, UNIX (especially Solaris) skills and be proficient in
automating tasks via scripting tools. Apply project application code builds
and troubleshoot the flow of test events from the application perspective.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Deploy, manage, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot application code
2. Implement WLS runtime structures to support requirements for
application code builds.
3. Install, configure, and upgrade SunOne web servers and SSL
4. Configuration and tuning of LDAP software, specifically SunOne
5. Troubleshoot problems, research, recommend and implement changes to
streamline/improve existing environments.
6. Develop documentation including operations manuals, procedures and
7. Develop techniques and implement resolution of problems based on
root cause analysis.
1. Minimum 4-5 years BEA WebLogic 8.X, 9 and 10 experience in a
2. Strong UNIX systems skills and understanding of Sun Solaris 9 or
3. Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture with strong Java
knowledge utilizing web services, XML, J2EE, JSP.
4. SunOne, Tomcat, Apache web server experience.
5. SunOne LDAP configuration and tuning experience.
6. Hardware load balancing experience utilizing Cisco, F5
products.7. Possess excellent analytical and decision making skills.
7. Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Position: Informatica Administrator
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Duration: 9 months
**** LOCAL or Regional candidates preferred ***
*** phone screen and possible interview in-person ****
Required Skill Sets:
Experience installing the Informatica B2B product and the Real Time option
Informatica Product Suite PowerCenter 8.5 or above
Informatica Product suite knowledge required.... Informatica Administrative,
Configuration, and trouble shooting experience required.
Resource that is knowledgeable and has installed the Informatica B2B product
and the Real Time option.
Experience is also required with the PowerCenter 8.5 or above
iMCS Group Inc,
5005 W. Royal Lane,
Suite 272, Irving, TX – 75063
Voice, Americas: +1 469 648 0160
Fax: +1 972 692 8944
Yahoo IM:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed
from our mailing list please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word
"REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at