Please forward your requirements to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Long-term contract
Location : Mountain view,CA.

Our client is a world leader in Wireless Technology and Telecommunications. We
are seeking a Bugzilla Administrator to assist our client in a Bugzilla
database move from Europe to Mountain View, California.  This move will include
three database merges. If you have a UNIX System Admin background and consider
yourself an expert in Bugzilla, we need you for this contract opening!

 Skills:

5+ Years UNIX System Administration

3+ years (EXPERT LEVEL) Bugzilla

Local to the Bay Area of California

Regards,

Raadia

________________________

Urooj Corporation

Unlock Your Potential !

Inc. 500 Company

Direct: 201-334-5256

email   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo IM  raadia_urooj

Ranked No. 399 Inc 500 Fastest growing private companies in America.
Ranked No. 33 in the Top Companies in New York-Northern New Jersey-Long Island,
NY-NJ-PA
Ranked No. 37 in the Top Companies in HR

www.urooj.net

The information contained in this message is sent in the strictest confidence
for the addressee only. It is intended only for the use of the addressee and
may contain legally privileged/confidential/proprietary information. If you
have received this email in error you are requested to preserve its
confidentiality and advise the sender