Dear All ,

This is an Urgent Req from my Direct Client ....I can give u the assurance
for this position if u r giving a good matching profile ....

*Oracle Retek Consultant*

 1.Total of 5-6 yrs exp in Oracle retail , 2.Should have done one E2E
Implementation testing exp. 3. Should be Strong RMS module skill exp- 4.
Should have extensively worked on Oracle Retail Interfaces. 5, EAI
technology experience is plus 6. Should have an Oracle Retail exp is a must
=================== DURATION : 6 MONTHS LOCATION : MINNEAPOLIS      Rate :
$55/hr Only

Thanks and Regards

Sr Resource Manager