Please forward your resume  to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Contract: 6 months
Benefits - TPN
Location: Burlington- Boston

Our client is one of the most advanced research and development groups
regarding internet fusion with wireless telecommunications technology in the
world. Due to an explosion of growth, we are seeking a Web Developer for a six
month contract in the Back Bay area of Boston. As a People Network Consultant
you will prototype and develop several web tools and applications to support
our client's beta trials using PHP, Twiki, Javascript, CSS, and MySQL. You will
also migrate / administer several applications, survey tools, and wikis.
Looking for an enthusiastic self-starter with innovative ideas and great skills!

- Mastery of web development using PHP, MySQL, Javascript, AJAX, and CSS.
- Windows server admin, Linux admin (RedHat, CentOS), cron jobs, and shell
- Familiarity with MySQL, MS-SQL as a developer (no need to be a DBA)
- Experience with installation and back end of several CMSs and wikis
- Some sense of design, can work with Photoshop or other graphic manipulation

Urooj Corporation

Unlock Your Potential !

Inc. 500 Company

Direct: 201-334-5256

Yahoo IM  raadia_urooj

Ranked No. 399 Inc 500 Fastest growing private companies in America.
Ranked No. 33 in the Top Companies in New York-Northern New Jersey-Long Island,
Ranked No. 37 in the Top Companies in HR

The information contained in this message is sent in the strictest confidence
for the addressee only. It is intended only for the use of the addressee and
may contain legally privileged/confidential/proprietary information. If you
have received this email in error you are requested to preserve its
confidentiality and advise the sender.