Good morning!

We have the following SAP ECC Solution Manager  requirements with our direct
client. Let me know if you have any profiles for the below positions?

*Yahoo IM: vinod.hr13*

Job Title: SAP ECC Solution Manager

Location: San Diego, CA

Duratoin: 6+ months

Rate: DOE

SAP Module: ECC

Role: Solution Manager.

Skills Will assist in implementation of SAP Solution Manager - will be
responsible for configuration and development of customized solution. Good

knowledge of Solution Manager functionality and methodology is required.
Thorough understanding of SAP CRM data model, development environment, CRM

events, enhancements and authorization concepts, workflow actions and
conditions. Previous experience working in life-science regulated
environment is helpful.

*Vinod Kumar T*
Systel Incorporate - we make IT a reality.
Embassy Row, Suite# 200, Atlanta , GA 30328 ,
Call # 678-261-5244 | Fax: 678-623-8586.
Rated as one of the fasted growing IT consulting organization

Jobs & Resumes" group.