Good Morning!

We have the following requirement with our direct client for SAP Master Data
Consultants required at San Diego, CA for 6+ Months Contract. Let me know if
you have any profiles for this position? Please reply with a copy of resume,
rate and contact information.

*Yahoo IM: Vinod.hr13*

SAP ECC Customer (Master Data)
Location: San Diego, CA
Duratoin: 6+ months
Rate: DOE

Skills We are looking for a Senior consultant with Customer Master Data
background. Retails experience with the customer master data and customer
oriented processes (contract management, billing) is more also.
SAP Module: ECC
Role: Customer (Master Data)

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Vinod Kumar T *

*Systel Incorporate - **we make IT a reality.** **
*600 Embassy Row, Suite# 200, Atlanta , GA 30328 ,
Call # 678-261-5244 | Fax: 678-623-8586.

*Rated as one of the fasted growing IT consulting organization.*

Jobs & Resumes" group.