Please send suitable resumes along with rate and contact info.
Position: * ** SAP Knowledge Management**(HOT)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 12 months
- *Client is seeking a contractor that has solid full lifecycle
implementation experience with SAP Knowledgement.*
- *Must also have FileNet experience*
- *Need to be able to create Project Plans, make recommendations.*
- *This is a crucial hire. Not having this resource is holding up
*Keep rates competitive as we are in a recession. Keep it lean until we
come out of recession and we will all be rewarded by our clients as the
*Position Title: Peoplesoft Admin*
*STRONG PeopleSoft Admin IMMEDIATE ***
*We need someone to have experience with the Finance and/or CRM
applications, versions 8.8 or later.** *
The successful candidate will work closely with Business Applications
Department team members, as well as members of other departments (such as
IT, Financial Services and Sales groups) to analyze system needs, implement
enterprise solutions, and maintain complex n-tier applications.
- Research and analyze the impact of patches, bundles and version
upgrades upon existing applications
- Plan and perform software updates to application test environments
- Troubleshoot problems and recommend appropriate actions
- Plan and perform code migrations from test environments to both
development and production environments
- Plan and perform tool upgrades to various application environments
including PeopleSoft applications
- Monitor and analyze application performance and make recommendations
regarding performance tuning
- Perform database administration on SQL Server databases relating to the
applications supported within the department
- Manage hardware and application software implementation projects
- Install new software releases, system upgrades, evaluate and install
- Plans for application level disaster recovery
- Involved in hardware configuration, SQL backups, SQL Server
administration and advanced PC issues related to supported applications
- Interact with 3rd party providers for PeopleSoft support and remote
database monitoring/performance tuning
- Work closely with operating system and database personnel to ensure
space requirements, backup procedures and performance needs are being met
- Rotating on-call responsibility
- Candidate must also have an ability to work well with others and
reliably communicate requirements and status with other departments.
*Job Requirements: *
- 5-8 years related experience, with strong analytical skills for
technical problem solving.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in the following: Microsoft SQL
Server, Windows NT/2000 Server and Advanced Server, Server Hardware
Configurations, Networking Protocols, PeopleSoft 8.x, WebLogic, Crystal
Enterprise, Ascential ETL
- Strong Relational Database understanding
- Experience with PeopleSoft applications is desired.
- Experience with Hyperion, StarTeam, ClearQuest, Equity Edge, Business
Objects applications is desired
- Proficiency in SQL and scripting
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- SQL Server DBA experience is a plus
BS degree, Computer Science or equivalent.
*Thanks & Regards,***
1001 Durham Ave, Suite 200,
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
*Voice: 732-767-0700 *3003*
Fax No - 732-767-9669
Disclaimer: This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to
be removed, please send mail with *REMOVE* in the *Subject* & I will
promptly remove upon receipt.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at