I am currently looking for *SQL Server DBA ** ** at GA. (US Citizens &
Green Card Holder's Only)*
If you have anyone available with the following skill set then do send
me the resume at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Title : SQL Server DBA
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Duration: 3 months to hire
US Citizens & Green Card Holders Only
Role and Responsibilities:
* Design, install, configure, maintain, and monitor SQL Server 2000
databases, software and services
* Assist in developing and maintaining Logical Models and Physical Data
* Responsible for database security, architecture and maintaining DTS
* Perform performance tuning on SQL to support critical system.
* Develop and maintain backup scripts, restore databases, disaster
recovery, fail over and high availability
* Be able to support SQL clustering.
* Assist developers in the creation, tuning, and refinement of complex
SQL programs, stored procedures and data modeling.
* Develop, monitor and maintain database security strategies.
* On call 24/7 production support
* Develop plans for migration to SQL 2005 at the end of the year.
Background & Experience
* Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science or a
* 5+ years of experience as MS SQL Server 2000/2005 DBA utilizing skills
There is a possibility that after the 3 month contract we would want to
extend a permanant offer so all candidates employment eligibility
should not require sponsorship.**
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Jobs & Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at