RECRUITERS: START THE WEEK OFF WITH A BANG!Search4Candidates Free!

Since launching Search4Candidates.com
<http://www.search4candidates.com/>thousands
of recruiters around the world have successfully used our new tool to find
free resumes, contacts on LinkedIn, blogs, Jobster, AOL and more.

Recruiters like it a lot:

"Simple yet effective! Very good... I put two key words in for a rural
region of Australia and found some great stuff."

"This is a good tool . . . "

"Search4Candidates' LinkedIn refinement option gave me many more hits than
I'd gotten within my own LI network.  Cool!"

*It's easy to use, too!*

*So come to www.search4candidates.com  <http://www.search4candidates.com/>and
search4candidates!  **Free. And always will be!*