*JOB TITLE: SAN/NAS ADMIN*
**

*Location: Topeka, KS*

*Experience: 5 -7 Years*

*Skills Sets: SAN, NAS, MVS, EMC*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Storage Admin staffing.  The focus is on distributed storage with an
initial emphasis on NAS.  Specifically, dealing with our NAS capacity issue
and possibly implementing a Global Namespace Appliance.  This will most
likely follow with a project to identify and move unstructured data to an
appropriate named path.  However, ongoing SAN activities will also be a
primary responsibility. *

* *

*Responsibilities will include day to day SAN and NAS tasks, team
mentorship, and project management.  We are looking at ILM initiatives in
'09, with a primary focus on file retention policies.  However, if approved
for '09, projects that involve HSM, archiving, de-duplication may be in
scope. *

* *

*  Our environment consists of the following: *

*        **SAN & MVS *

*        McData 6140, 2-6140's *

*        IBM DS8300 Open & MVS *

*        HDS 9980v Open & MVS *

*        EMC CX3-40 Open *

*        IBM SVC *

*        Open storage approx 60 TB *

*        NAS *

*        NetApp/HDS 9520 *

*        EMC NS80 *

*        NAS storage approx 20 TB *

*This position is a minimum 6 month contract with potential extension.*

Please call me if you have any questions.
Regards

Seshu
MetaPro IT Solutions
Ph : 913-660-0395