Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

*Please send me your resume on [EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We are looking consultant for following positions.

* *

*Position: SAP Compatible Units Consultant*

*Location: San Francisco, CA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Job Description*

Upgrade Compatible Units from 4.7 to ECC6.0. - Knowledge and/or experience
with the latest CU release - Technical skills - Previous experience with IBU
(International Business Unit) or Product management is a plus WHAT ARE
"COMPATIBLE UNITS"? CU's are within the SAP EAM (Enterprise Asset
Management) family. EAM is the management of all assets owned by a company,
and SAP's EAM helps companies maximize ROI on the asset. CU's helps
engineers and designers to quickly/efficiently define and estimate work to
be performed (IE Install, Repair, Replace 40 ft Telephone Pole) CU's are a
combination of Labor, Materials, Tools, Costs, Resources, and Accounting
Rules.

If you are interested please send me your updated resume with following
details.

Full name:

Current location:

Relocation:

Visa status:

Availability:

Rate:

Contact no:

E mail id:

Total IT Exp:

Total US Exp:

Total Relevant Exp:

Waiting for quick and positive response

--
Thanks and Regards
Naresh Kumar| 631-517-5839 x 360| [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails
then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with
any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience