Please send your updated resume for the job position given below
If skills are matched with your profile
*Job Profile : Software Development Engineer in Test/Integration
Location : Bellevue, WA
Duration : 3 months+
Start : ASAP
Interview : F2F, after the initial phone interview*
• Must have experience in software testing theory and test methodology
o white box and black box testing and test automation
• 2 years experience testing distributed applications on the Windows
platform, a Linux platform or both.
• 4 years experience writing and running test cases
• Experience in defining and developing software test plans from use
cases and scenarios.
• The candidate will be expected to author test plans, develop test
strategy and test cases, perform functional, integration, and regression
testing, and publish test results.
• The candidate should also provide innovative solutions to automate
and/or enhance efficiency of software testing by scripting and integrating
test equipment into the automation framework.
• Experience programming in C++ is required,
• Experience in scripting languages such as Python, Perl or VBScript.
• Experience with the OSI network protocol model, TCP/IP network stack
principles and implementations, as well as
o Networking protocols such as HTTP, SSL, TLS, and IPSec.
• Sound understanding of network authentication and security is extremely
Please submit your own consultants with rates, contact info, earliest
availability and current location for the following requirement.Please
note that I need NCA (Non Compete Agreement) before submission of your
*Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at