Jersey City, NJ
phone and face to face
SR Ab Initio Developer
This will move fast!
Project lead for new development of an AB INITIO based ETL solution that
will capture ISO 20022 standard transaction data from various third party
sources and process through an Operational Data Store for eventual
consumption by a white labeled Treasury and Trade Services web offering. This
position is within the organization that provides a centralized, real-time
transaction data store and warehouse for Global Transaction Services.
The role is to provide technical leadership in planning, designing, building
and managing a large, complex, mission critical ETL process.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Management of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Leadership of a 10 – 15 person development team with both onshore
and offshore resources
- Hands-on technical leadership during the design and construction
phases of the project
- Management of code quality
- Management of the development plan
5 to 10 years experience in distributed UNIX development with a background
in high volume, real-time ETL:
- UNIX (AIX or Solaris)
- AB INITIO (including continuous flows)
- Highly Available Distributed Operating Environments
- Change Management and Implementation Practices
The candidate must possess superior communication skills as they will be
interacting with people with diverse skills and seniority. The candidate
must be able to work under aggressive schedules and be able to drive team
A knowledge of the corporate treasury business is a major plus. Knowledge
of SWIFT protocols is a major plus.
Educational requirements: BA/BS
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Jobs & Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at