Hi
This is *Baseer *(*Sr. Technical Recruiter)* from* Global
Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc);* I found your resume on job board and
think you would be a good fit for this Position. I am currently working for
* **SAP Knowledge Management (HOT)**, *Apart from this I work for several IT
as well as Non IT requirement. I work from *Monday to Friday*; you can reach
me at *703-349-2318* and you can reply me at* [EMAIL PROTECTED] *If you
know any one of your friend is looking for job, please refer them; I would
appreciate if you send me your *updated resume*.
* *
*JOB DETAILS*
Position: * SAP Knowledge Management (HOT)*
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 12 months
Rate: Best
Interview: IMMEDIATELY
*Responsibilities:** ***
§ *Seeking a contractor that has solid **full lifecycle
implementation** experience with SAP Knowledgement.* **
§ *Must also have **FileNet **experience* **
§ *Need to be able to **create Business Work Flows, make
recommendations**.* **
* *
* *
* *
Thanks & Regards..?
*
**Baseer *
*Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)*
*4451 Brookfield Corp Drive**,*
*Chantilly**, VA 20151**.*
* *
*| GCP Inc | Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 | email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | Website: *www.gcp-inc.com* |*
------------------------------
*Note*: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and
a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email
address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Jobs & Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.co.in/group/it-jobs--resumes?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---