Dear Partner,

These are the DIRECT CLIENT requirements currently open with Zensys

Unix Server Engineer

Must possess strong Verbal and written communication skills

Key skills required:

1)    5 plus years in an enterprise Unix environment AIX v 5.1 through AIX v6.x.
2)    IBM Regatta Hardware p5 and p6.
3)    EMC Power Path Nim and HMC experience.
4)    Lotus Notes.
5)    Tivoli Storage manager (TSM).
6)    Red Hat Linux.
7)    AIX System Administration Certification.
8)    HMC/Regatta Hardware Certification.
9)    IBM Virtualization (VIO) Certification.
10)  Must have 5 Years Experience with AIX and Senior Level Skill Set.
LOCATION : Schaumburg

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure
the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Thanks and Regards,

Zensys Technologies LLC

Irving, TX  75039

A Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed. Any inconvenience caused is regretted sincerely.

Jobs & Resumes" group.