*Direct client: ((Placement Gurantee)) Need MS Sql Server Repo IMM Needed*

*Location: Sarasota FL.. (South of Tampa, FL)*
*Rate : $45/hr C2C*

We are beginning the search for a resource that can assist Jackson Hewitt in
developing some reports in *MS SQL Server Reporting Services.*  The length
of the contract will be approximately from Nov 1st – Dec 20th our target
bill rate is $45/hr.  Please send over any resumes that you think would be a
good fit for our needs

Regards,
Kawaljeet
Sr. Technical Recruiter