Dear Partner,

These are the DIRECT CLIENT requirements currently open with Zensys

Enterprise Network Solution Architect
·         Providing technical and architectural leadership in the context of
large strategic program of work to consolidate client’s data centers and
·         Creating architecture deliverables within the Definition phase of a
project on behalf of the architecture sponsor
·         Presenting project and target architectures to architecture review
meetings (ARC)
·         Updating Requirements Traceability Matrix with mappings of
architecture to System Requirements.
·         Technical management of the transition of projects from the
Definition in to the Design phase
·         Technical input to new 3rd party technology selections and solutions
in network and security areas Approval of project designs on behalf of relevant
architecture sponsor
·         Providing estimates for architecture efforts ensuring that all
deliverables adhere to architecture process quality requirements and standards.
·         10+years of IT experience in the field of Enterprise Network and
Security technology.
·         Strong understanding and experience with Layers 2 and3 of OSI model,
Network Switching and Routing, Proxy Servers, VPN, IP Telephony, QoS, MPLS,
Network and Server Load Balancing, EGP, IGP, Firewalls, Wireless Networks,
Virtualization, and Network Management Systems
·         Strong process orientation with demonstrated experience in ITIL and
PMI methodologies
·         Networking and Security certifications such as CCNA, CCNP,CCSP,
·         MBA or MS Degree preferred

Key skills required:
·         CCIE certification
·         Complex Network design & Implementation experience in Data Center

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure
the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Thanks and Regards,

Zensys Technologies LLC

Irving, TX  75039

A Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed. Any inconvenience caused is regretted sincerely.

Jobs & Resumes" group.