Please find the requirement below and send me the suitable updated resumes

Job Description:

Title: Sr .Net Developer

Location:  (55 Water Street)  -  Brooklyn, New York

Duration: 3 months

Rate:- 60$

.Very strong and in depth knowledge of the C/ C++ language under Windows, MS
Visual C++ preferred; STL (Standard Template Library) a major plus; any C++
certifications a major plus; Exposure to UNIX environments a major plus.

.Strong development skills on the .NET platform; in depths knowledge of the
C# language; good design skills and efficient programming style especially
with WinForms; any .NET / C# certifications a major plus.

.Very strong technical background; proficient in object-oriented design,
data analysis and system architecture; efficient programming style.

.Exposure to financial products with emphasis on Structured Finance (RMBS,
CDO, ABS, etc.)

.Good knowledge of SQL, data design and relational concepts; experience with
Relational Database Systems - Oracle preferred (8i or higher);

.Development experience with Business Objects
.UML/Rational Rose

.Exposure to InstallShield

I would appreciate if you could send me the resumes with the below

Full Name            :

Contact Number  :

Email                   :

Rate                     :