MP - Oracle Apps Functional Consultant with 11Yrs+ overall experience which
includes Manufacturing and IT,        APICS certified CPIM Professional.
Warehouse Management System (WMS)

Mobile Supply Chain Applications (MSCA)

VC - SAP certified – Web AS 640 Technology (C_TADM51) consultant

AL - SAP Certified Solution Consultant – *Solution Manager 4.0 tools*

SM - Over 10 years of professional IT experience including 8 years on SAP
Basis Administration and Security, 2 Years of experience as a SAP BASIS lead

NJ - Java/Vignette Developer – 6 years experience**

Strong experience in* Portal Technology, J2EE *and Design/Development of
applications ,which uses *Java, EJBs, Servlets , XML, JBOSS, Hibernate,
Spring*

Expertise in portal development on* Jboss Portal Server, Vignette
Application portal *and *Weblogic Portal and more…*

Please revert back with detailed required at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call
781 287 0284

* *
*Thanks *

*Roopinder** **
**Prime Software Technologies, Inc.*

Office: +1.781.287.0284
Fax: +1.781.935.3115

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 10 Tower office Park

Woburn, MA 01801 USA

mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information or
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.